Freedom isn't free! It cost all of us something………
1. The restoration process in the second step helps us uncover who we were all along. We find ourselves. Is there still any areas of your lives that you find yourselves still pretending, hiding your true feelings or trying to be something you are not? (Describe)
2. If we all created a person to survive our addiction; and some of us two or three then in this present time. In your life, are you really okay with what has evolved from the new found you? Are there things as you look deeper that you need to change and what are they?
3. This question is written base in part that we are returning back to the person we were prior to using drugs. We know why you are in the program but what took you to the dope? The Journey says that we uncover to discover so that we can recover okay with a spin on it. Who are you? Is the person you are evolving into better than the person you were prior to the invention?
4. The books say sometimes we are simply stuck in unresolved past experiences like abuse, prison, or the death of someone we love. Question: - How do we reconcile who we have been with who we are becoming in recovery?
The last sponsorship line was enlightening because it reminded me of what Sponse always ways says that “the disease can go undetected”. What made it clear was the detachment of my brothers and sisters in sponsorship to the greater whole. I've heard him say, listen to what they say but watch what they do but. The one that stuck with me was you can be a “wonderful example” or a “horrible warning”!
5. If it was a way to freeze-frame your life (as in a camera shot). What would your life represent in your present state? Be descriptive.
6. With your clean time, do you realize that you to, will one day be what we call an ‘old timer’? How will you at that time or at this time keep your recovery exciting as it was when you entered into the recovery process?
7. Do you find yourself placing unrealistic expectations on your sponsees, your Sponsor that you are unable to keep yourself? And why?
8. These words listed below have a lot of meaning as it relates to each one of our individual recovery paths. Look up these words and state how it relates to you on your path. Remember honesty, open-mindedness and willingness bring about awareness, surrender and growth.
1 perspective4 patience 2 pain5 process 3 prayer6 Payoff